Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Nostalgia Highway. Whether you are a new customer or existing customer, we value your business. We will strive to make sure your experience with us is pleasant and leads to a long standing relationship.
The following is some information that will help you in your ordering process.
The terms and conditions of sale apply to the sale of all goods and services provided by Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd. Any variations or cancellations of these conditions shall not be binding unless agreed to by Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd in writing.
To obtain pricing, further information or to order products you must first create an online trading account. The trading account does not provide any credit facilities unless you already have a pre-approved 30 day credit account with Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd. Email addresses must first be validated before the first login. Falsifying personal details or omitting required details will result in the immediate cancellation of your account without warning.
All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments to information or pricing due to typographical errors, market fluctuations, suppliers price changes etc. that may occur at any time.
When you order selected products at nostalgiahighway.com.au you will receive an automatic 15% discount on that item. During certain periods we offer discounts on a range of product lines, these discounts are only available for a strictly limited time. We reserve the right to end or change these offers at any time.
Please ensure that care is taken when ordering as all goods sold are on a no refund basis. At our discretion we may consider requests to accept goods which have been ordered back for credit however, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. In this case the goods must be returned within 30 days of invoice, and in new unopened condition.
All returns over 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All returns MUST be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice to insure proper credit is applied.
Our returns terms and conditions is as follows:
- WARRANTY REPAIR: All warranties are void if Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd finds that the product has been abused, physically damaged or altered in any way without prior written authorisation.
- OUT OF WARRANTY PRODUCTS: Out-of-warranty products are repaired only with the customer’s prior approval of the maximum estimated repair cost. For repair cost estimates, please email email@example.com or call +61 (3) 5629 2676.
- PACKAGING: Please clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the package. Products must be appropriately packed to avoid damage during shipment. Damage or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- RMA NUMBER: Any returned product without a valid RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender. RMA numbers are only valid for 14 days from the date they are issued.
- PRODUCTS SHIPPED: All products returned to the RMA Department must include all original accessories (where applicable). Only the products specified in the approved RMA request will be processed.
- SHIPPING COST: The customer is responsible for the cost of shipment to Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd. Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd will be responsible for the cost of shipment back to the customer. Ship to: Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd. 1195 Bunyip River Road, Garfield, Vic, 3814, Australia.
- ADVANCED REPLACEMENT: If you are requesting advanced replacement for a defective product, you must provide us with a valid credit card as a guarantee. Advanced replacement will be charged to the customer if the defective product(s) is not received by Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd with 14 days from the date the customer receives the replacement unit(s). The customer is required to provide the original receipt and the GJS Machinery invoice number to receive RMA credit.
- RETURN FOR CREDIT: Only for unit(s) purchased in the last 7 days are eligible for credit. Product(s) must be either defective, not in merchandise condition, not as described or incorrectly supplied. All products returned for credit or exchange must be returned in original condition suitable for resale including all original packaging. All consumable liquids, inks and chemicals must not be open. Returning due to incorrect choice or ‘change of mind’ may result in a restocking of at least 15% depending on the condition of the returned product(s).
If Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd is prevented from delivering the goods because of any act of God, war, strike, lock-out, industrial dispute, government legislation or intervention, fire, flood, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to terminate the sale and in neither case shall the purchaser have any claim for loss or damage against Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd.
Nostalgia Highway strives for honesty when it comes to our customers. Which means NO hidden fees. We charge actual shipping, whatever it costs us to ship your package to you is what you pay, we strive to get you the cheapest shipping rates.
All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd will accept no responsibility whatsoever for goods lost or damaged in transit.
All fragile items, including ceramic, fibreglass and glass products, are inspected before dispatch to ensure there are no breakages. Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd take great care packing and labelling fragile parcels however we cannot take responsibility for damages during transit.
Insurance may be purchased at an additional cost or, for selected couriers, included in the freight charge – please notify us if you require insurance at time of order. It is the recipients responsibility to inspect all parcels before accepting the delivery – an insurance claim cannot be processed if a signature is obtained at time of delivery.
All online orders are subject to weight based shipping fee to anywhere in Australia. There will be a surcharge of $15 for any deliveries with non attendance unless permission to leave is given at time of order.
Always inspect your package immediately upon receipt. If there is damage to the package, the customer must contact us immediately
Title to Goods
The goods shall remain the absolute property of Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd as legal and equitable owner and property in the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until the purchase price has been fully paid.
Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd shall not be obliged to deliver the goods if the purchaser is insolvent or bankrupt or being a company that has been placed in the hands of a receiver or in liquidation. a) If the total purchase price of the goods is not paid to Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd by the due date for payment or if any of the events referred to in paragraph (a) of this clause occur then, without prejudice to any other remedy to which it shall be entitled, Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd may take possession of the goods without any prior notice or demand and for that purpose the purchaser authorises Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd by its servants or agents to enter into any premises owned, leased or occupied by the purchaser and Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd shall be entitled to resell or otherwise dispose of the goods.
The sale of the goods shall be governed by the law in force from time to time in Victoria and the purchaser shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Errors and Omissions
Considerable care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that errors and omissions are limited. Most data is provided directly from the manufacturer. Even with the greatest care inaccuracies do occur and Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd are therefore not responsible for such errors or omissions. Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product as described. If you have specific requirements please call us to discuss.
The name Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd or the Nostalgia Highway logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific written prior permission. Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. All material presented is “as is” without express or implied warranty. Product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective corporations.
Neither Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd nor any party involved in creating, designing or updating information provided by Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd is liable for any damages, either directly or indirectly. Your use of information provided by Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd is at your own risk. Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd will treat all transmitted material as non-confidential however, we respect the privacy of our customers and treat such details as email addresses and other personal information as private. Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd is not responsible for any damages either expected or implied arising from transmitted information from you including all personal details and information. By browsing information provided by Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd you are agreeing to this disclaimer.
Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Nostalgia Highway Pty Ltd be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the loss or use of data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.